We will be offering employees competitive packages, above average benefits and exceptional working environment that will accommodate a good work-life balance as well as encourage professional development.
The company also intends to provide staff with an “On-site Montessori Daycare” for employee’s children.
Overture will not only be a good employer, but will be a great place to work where staff are not just numbers, but are our investment. We will support this through an HR strategy that has:
- Common and clearly defined values against which all employees will be measured.
- Planned and structured consultative and communications mechanisms to share information and discuss issues and ideas.
- Regular staff interactions to build the team and celebrate company and individual achievements and milestones.
- Recognition for a job well done!
We will be looking for:
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practitioner Nurses
- Care Aides
- Culinary and culinary support staff
- Maintenance as well as hygiene support staff